TMA is relentlessly working for Texas Doctors and their patients. Whether it’s representing medicine in Austin and Washington, D.C., meeting with third-party payers to get you paid, developing practice management tools and seminars for you and your office staff, or creating programs to improve public health, TMA has long been a physicians’ best advocate. The more members we have, the more we can do on your behalf.
TMA has created a wealth of benefits and services to help doctors tackle the challenges they face in their everyday practice.
Additional TMA Resources
- TMA home page – http://www.texmed.org/Default.aspx
- About TMA- http://www.texmed.org/About/
- Advocacy – http://www.texmed.org/Advocacy/
- Practice Help- http://www.texmed.org/PracticeHelp/
- Education- http://www.texmed.org/education/
- Giving Back- http://www.texmed.org/GivingBack/
- Ask TMA- http://www.texmed.org/AskTMA/